UNDER CONSTRUCTION - BEWARE of Flying Glitter
TRU CRUISES PRIVACY SUMMARY
Effective Date: January 01, 2020
Tru Cruises (“Tru Cruises,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) is a division of Tru Travel Inc a C Corporation. We recognize that your privacy is important. Your choice to share information with us is an import part of how we provide a world-class travel experience. We’ve developed this Privacy Summary to give you a quick understanding of how and why we collect, use, and share your information both online and in the real world.
HOW WE COLLECT AND USE YOUR INFORMATION
We collect many categories of personal information. The categories we collect may include: Contact and profile information; comments and suggestions, chat and opinions; Payment and transaction information; Location information; Information provided by social networks; Information provided by third parties; Information about fraudulent or criminal activity related to your account.
A few examples include:
· WHEN YOU PROVIDE PERSONAL INFORMATION TO US. We collect personal information about you when you register for an account, make a purchase, sign up for marketing communications, participate in an offer, or send it to us.
· WHILE YOU ARE ON YOUR VACATION. We collect personal information about you when you choose to use our or our third-party partners’ Services, including amenities, excursions, casinos, and otherwise through photo and video footage of our ships.
· WHEN YOU USE OUR ONLINE SERVICES. We collect some personal information about you automatically as you use our Service and during your vacation.
· FROM THIRD-PARTY SOURCES. We may also collect personal information from our third-party partners who help us to provide the Service or from other third- party partners to supplement or enhance our information.
We use personal information to facilitate your vacation and our other Services, to fulfill your requests, process transactions and contact you; to send you personalized advertising and promotional content and materials; to analyze and improve our Services and our business; and for other reasons described more fully in our Privacy Notice below.
HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We share information in a variety of circumstances to provide our services, respond to your requests, improve your experience, and otherwise conduct our business. For example, we may share information:
· With our affiliates and companies in the Tru Travel GRP Corporation family of companies, who may use your information in the same way as we can under this Privacy Notice.
· With travel partners and providers, such as travel agencies, airlines, and excursion operators to facilitate your travel experience.
· With third party partners and service providers to facilitate our Services, fulfil your orders or requests, when you choose to share your activities on Tru Cruises with your friends and contacts, or when you engage in promotional activities, we provide with third party partners.
· With select third parties, so that they can provide you with information and marketing messages about products and services you may enjoy.
· In connection with a corporate transaction, such as a merger, sale, reorganization, financing, or in the event of a bankruptcy or related or similar proceeding.
· Where we believe such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the personal safety or health of our guests, family members or others or support the health and wellbeing of our guests and their families.
· As required by law or subpoena where necessary to comply with law and law enforcement, to enforce our Terms, to protect the security or integrity of our Services, and to exercise or protect the rights, property, and safety of us and other third-parties. To learn more about these and other ways in which we may share your personal information, please see our full Notice.
CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
We want you to understand your choices regarding how we may process your personal information. Depending on how you use the Service, these choices may include the following:
· ABOUT OUR ADS. We participate in interest-based advertising and use third party advertising companies to serve you targeted advertisements based on your browsing history. To learn more about our advertising practices and your choices relating to advertising, please see the About Our Ads section for more information.
· PROFILE ACCESS & SHARING SETTINGS. You may access and update your profile information, such as your user-name, address, or billing information, and may change some of your data sharing preferences on your account page.
· DEVICE SETTINGS. If you would like to update your device access permissions, such as permissions to access your geolocation, camera or address book, you can do so in the "Settings" app on your mobile device.
· PROMOTIONAL MESSAGES. You can stop receiving promotional email communications from us by following the "unsubscribe" instructions provided in such communications. We make every effort to promptly process all unsubscribe requests. You may still receive Service-related communications, including account verification, transactional communications, changes/updates to features of the Services, and technical and security notices.
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information about residents of certain countries, regions or states. Please refer below for disclosures that may be applicable to you:
· – If you are a resident of the State of California in the United States, please visit the California-specific privacy rights section for more information.
· – If you are a resident of the State of Nevada in the United States, please visit the Nevada specific privacy rights section for more information.
· – If you are located in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), please visit the EEA- specific privacy rights section for more information.
For more questions about our Privacy Notice, please feel free to email us at dpo@TruCruises.com.
If you are a California Resident you may request that Tru Cruises may not to “sell” your Personal Information, please submit the form below.
Please note, some transfers of your Personal Information may not be considered “sales” and certain exemptions may apply under the CCPA. Your selection does not affect other sharing of your information.
You will still see some advertising, regardless of your selection. Your selection is saved to this browser, on this device.